Friday, 29 November 2013

Celebrity Crushes Of Most Nigerian Youths

I don't think you can know the mind of every youth in this country, but just like in secondary school Biology, we can take a sample to know which celebrities the majority of Nigerian youths have crushes for. So, I headed over to Nairaland, and there was a thread yesterday titled- Which Nigerian Celebrity Do You Have A Strong Crush On- i collated the information giving by over 200 people that commented on the thread, and  came up with some very interesting findings.





There were over 4 dozen celebrities mentioned, but I have selected the ones with the most mentions. Check out the list below.





Rita Dominic- 2

Tuface- 2

Genevieve Nnaji- 3

Desmond Elliot- 3

John Dumelo- 3

Flavour- 4

Stephenie Okereke- 4

Joseph Benjamin- 4

Osas- Ighodaro- 4

Wizkid- 4

Eva (rapper/singer)- 8

Omotola Jalade- 8

Chidinma (Singer)- 8

Tonto Dikeh- 12

Tiwa Savage- 17












Chidinma...i just love seeing that petite girl on screen; I love her confidence. I'm sure she has a lot of admirers from boys her age, she is a cute one. I must say I was surprised to see Tonto getting a lot of mentions...I thought guys didn't like her like that. I don't have any problem with her tho. And Tiwa...that didn't surprise me at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...