Monday 7 October 2013

Words From The Editor

Good day and welcome to my new blog- Things Out Of The Ordinary. In all my years of being on earth, I have always been more interested in things out of the ordinary. I have always been interested in the spiritual world, whether or not there are witches and wizards in the world, why strange things happen (like a man sleeping with his daughter), The Illuminati secret society, and things of that nature.




I have discovered there is very few documentation of all these online in Nigeria. There are a lot of magazines you might see at major bus stops in oshodi (Lagos) that show captions like- 'I gave Oyedepo i powers'...or 'Pastor saw heaven when he was dead for 2 days', but there has not really been full documentation online, so I decided to take that upon myself.




This blog would be all about things and happenings that are out of the ordinary, and if you enjoy news and information like that, then you should stick around. I wont disappoint you because it is something I am really passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...