Monday 30 May 2016

4 Healthy Ways to Gain Weight Fast

You always see a lot of articles on how to lose weight, but you hardy see articles on how to gain weight. But the truth is there are a lot of skinny people out there who wish they could gain a little weight. I am slim person, and I fluctuate between skinny and athletic, so I understand the agony of being a skinny person. So, I have taken time to list four ways to gain weight naturally in a matter of weeks. Please note that these are all methods that have helped me in the past at different times, so I am sure of them, and did not just copy them from somewhere online.






1.  Eat Three Eggs a Day
Eat it boiled, friend with noodles, scrambled with yam...any way you like it, but try to ingest at least 3 eggs a day. You do know that eggs are meant to form chicks (baby chickens), now think of all the nutrients that would be parked in a food like that. If you eat at least 3 eggs a day, for 3 weeks, you will surely add weight.









2.  Exercise
Yea, overweight people might use exercise to lose weight, but skinny people can also use different forms of exercise to gain weight. This method would work better for males than for females though. What you would be doing are a set of exercises that would help you build muscles in a short while. So, here, the weight you would be gaining would be muscles, not fat.



Over the years, there are two types of exercises I have know which help build muscle very fast, even if you are very skinny- they are push ups, and the plank exercise. I am sure you know push-ups/press-ups. What you do with push-ups to do a total of 100 every day. This will help build your arms, abs, and chest. You don't have to do 100 at a go. You can do 4 sets of 25, and rest at each interval. Or you can even do 10 sets of 10 push-ups. Just make sure you do it every morning.






Then you add the plank exercise to your routine. The plank helps you build your legs, laps, arms, back, and shoulders. This two types of exercise are a super combo in gaining muscles fast. Oh, I forgot not everyone knows about the plank. How do you do it. You lie flat on the ground (face down), and then you lift/balance your weight with your elbows and toes (as you can see in the picture), and stay in that position for just 60 seconds. Please, don't underestimate the simplicity of these excises. They will help you build muscles fast, thereby making you add weight. Please note that you would eat more than usual during this exercise regime, because your body will require more food for the new muscles you have built.





3.  GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day)
Yea, go mad with GOMAD, and you are sure to see results in a matter of 2-3 weeks. This is the easiest means of gaining weight, but it may cost you a little. A gallon of milk is 4 liters of milk. How I do it is to divide my intake between morning time, afternoon, and night time. I get a big bowl and pour two liters of water in it, and then pour put about 10 spoons of powder milk in it. Mix it, and then put it in 4 small bottles of 50 cl. That would add up to 2 liters. I keep in the fridge and take at different times of the day. When it is finished, around afternoon, I repeat what I did earlier (with the 2 liters in a bowl), and then continue till I finish taking 4 liters in a day.

Milk contains most of the nutrients your body needs to grow; why do you think infants can live on milk alone for 6 months. And think of how fast calves grow from sucking just their mama cow's breast milk. Oh yea, make sure the milk is Whole Milk (another name for it is Full Cream Milk). Just make sure it is either Peak, or Loya Milk. Yea, Hollandia Milk is also Full Cream Milk. Do this for about four weeks and you are sure to gain weight. Please, don't pick this option if you are diabetic.




4.  Mixture of Milk and Malt Drink
Yea, this is another magic formula. Take a bottle of Maltina or Malta Guinness, and mix with a can of evaporated milk. Steer it well, and take it down in one go. Do this every day for 2-3 weeks, and not only will you add weight, you will also look fresher than ever. Don't pick this option if you're diabetic.

















Pick ONE of this methods, and do everything I say on concerning them, and you are sure to gain weight in a matter of weeks. I wish you all the best.

80 comments:

  1. Thanks, now its time to push up on malted milk for weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use beta malt and cowbell milk as the mixture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use Beta malt, but not cowbell milk. Cowbell is not whole milk, and won't help much with weight gain. You can use either peak milk or Loya milk.

      Delete
    2. Sorry pls can I add tomato's to the malted milk??

      Delete
    3. Lmao you smoke? ������

      Delete
  3. I love dis article.
    Over 6yrs now I have been weighing 66.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother in arms... 😭 sometimes I want to cry

      Delete
  4. Please I want to really get fat in just 3 days... What will I take please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that's possible.

      Delete
    2. @Kay go to the nearest vulcanizer,you will add weight with some hours.

      Delete
  5. Pls, can I use three crown milk because I have been using it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.3 Crown is not Whole Milk. You can only use either Peak or Loya milk.

      Delete
    2. Wat about Holliandia milk

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes you can. Just make sure it is either Loya or Peak Milk.

      Delete
    2. Can I use Amstel Malta ?

      Delete
  7. I just got myself apetamin... A whole loads of hollandia milk and I think I will be getting ugwu and malt tomorrow... I hope m on track.. Av been weighing 58 for years now.. Its time to push up

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're on track. What of your height? How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls, can I use maltina and hollandia milk?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please can I take malt and egg to gain weight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please can I take malt and egg to gain weight

    ReplyDelete
  12. pls can drink raw egg and milk(peak) to gain weight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please per what i was taught in school,tqking raw egg is not healthy because it goes a long way to inhibit some important metabolic processes in the body. Please substitute with milk as said in the post.
      Thanks

      Delete
  13. Can I use milk with tomatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please will it make me add weight in my stomach region, that's the malt and milk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will add weight in your stomach.. it happened to me yesterday after I drank Malta and slept Off, to my surprise, I slept very very well, and when I woke up in the morning my stomach is full and indont feel hungry at all. I feel very well

      Delete
  15. Please is the weight for the whole body including the buttocks. And can you try two of the above listed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I use any evaporated milk like Cindy or Lele??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know those brands. Check the body, if Whole Milk is written on it, then you can use it. But if it is Skimmed Milk, you can't get good results from it.

      Delete
  17. Can I had honey to the milk and malt mix

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can i use malt and tin tomatoes ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I don't recommend that. What I recommend is what I have written in the article above.

      Delete
  19. After taking it,will u add at the right place,like the hips and butt region

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I talk gomad to gain more buttocks and hip

    ReplyDelete
  21. And hope it will work perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Plz this combo milk and malt peak to be precise is it everyday or once a week

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I use Ideal milk instead of Peak milk?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can I use Ideal milk instead of Peak milk?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can i use malt and tomatoe paste to gain weight?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can one take this Malt and milk on an empty stomach? Say in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. As long as you eat good the rest of the day.

      Delete
  27. Hi ,
    Please can I just cook two eggs a day and drink one peak milk and be on track ?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow... I will try the mixture

    ReplyDelete
  29. What if you buy milk that they measure in the market is it a whole milk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. That's skimmed milk, not Whole Milk. Buy Hollandia, Peak, Or Loya Milk...those are the recommended milk.

      Delete
  30. I've been taking malt & three crowns milk for some days now and I'm noticing an appreciable level of weight gain

    ReplyDelete
  31. Is this weight gain effective in the whole body including the butt and hips.....am curious

    ReplyDelete
  32. will ugwu and malt also make me gain weight

    ReplyDelete
  33. Please can I use malt and milk plus wate on ?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can I use peak powdered full cream milk?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, Can I use Hollandia Milk instead of peak

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi please would the malt and milk mixture add more weight around my butt and hips region

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pls wat if I eat one egg per day and golden morn with full milk will I gain weight

    ReplyDelete
  38. Pls can I mix malt with hollandia slim milk

    ReplyDelete
  39. Will taking milk and malt make my stomach to add

    ReplyDelete
  40. What about ugwu and peak milk?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Please can I use carnation milk

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my God, I love this article.. I’m off to work straight.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi.. please can I use Ideal milk and Malta Guinness

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow
    Thanks so much dat was really helpful
    Egg three times a day for 4weeks there we go

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...